1. Grounds of Complaint
Any customer aggrieved by an act or omission of a Regulated Entity resulting in deficiency in service may file a complaint under the Scheme personally or through an authorised representative as defined under clause 3(1)(c).
2. Grounds for non-maintainability of a Complaint
(1) No complaint for deficiency in service shall lie under the Scheme in matters involving:
(2) A complaint under the Scheme shall not lie unless:
Explanation 1: For the purposes of sub-clause (2)(a), ‘written complaint’ shall include complaints made through other modes where proof of having made a complaint can be produced by the complainant.
Explanation 2: For the purposes of sub-clause (2)(b)(ii), a complaint in respect of the same cause of action does not include criminal proceedings pending or decided before a Court or Tribunal or any police investigation initiated in a criminal offence.
Complaints / Grievances and feedback / Suggestions: If at any stage you are not satisfied with the service given to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your first point of contact for redressal of any complaint will be our Branch Heads who are fully capable of redressing customer’s grievances satisfactorily.
If you do not receive reply within10 working days from the Branch head, or if you are not satisfied with the reply received you can write to:-
P.R. Vasani [Assistant General Manager]
C/o Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Central (Admin) Office,Opp Samartheswar Mahadev Temple, Law Garden, Ellisbridge,
Ahmedabad: 380 006.
Phone No. 26444558, 26443724. Email: email@example.com
If you do not hear from our AGM within next 30 working days, or if you are not satisfied with the response, please write to the statutory body appointed by the Reserve Bank of India to look in to the provision of satisfactory service by Banks.
(1) The complaint may be lodged online through the portal designed for the purpose (https://cms.rbi.org.in).
(2) The complaint may also be submitted through electronic or physical mode to the Centralised Receipt and Processing Centre as notified by the Reserve Bank. The complaint, if submitted in physical form, shall be duly signed by the complainant or by the authorised representative. The complaint shall be submitted in electronic or physical mode in such format and containing such information as may be specified by Reserve Bank.
Reserve Bank - Integrated Ombudsman Scheme, 2021 Click Here
Office address at :- Reserve Bank of India,
Central Vista, Sector 17,
Chandigarh- 160 017.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org