- Customer can do RTGS 24 x 7 using Net Banking Application
- Customer can do bill payment though Billdesk Payment Gateway using our Net Banking
- DICGC Premium paid upto 31/03/2023
- Account Viewing Facility Available
- Senior citizen 0.50% more interest rate on deposits of more than 1 year
- Franking of non-adhesive judicial stamps
- ATM cum Debit Card - RuPay Card Facility Available
- Bank Holiday on Second and Fourth Saturday
- Locker facility at 13 branches
- Net NPA 0%
- Mobile Banking Facility Available
Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited has 21 Branches in Ahmedabad City 1 branch at Surat and 1 at Andheri (W) Mumbai. The Administrative Office of the Bank and most of the branches are functioning in beautiful buildings owned by the Bank. All the branches are situated in very prominent business or residential areas of Ahmedabad. Thirteen branches of the Bank are having Safe Deposit Vault facility. All branches are provided with modern and comfortable furniture, latest office equipments, computers and fax machines so that customers can conduct their business in pleasant and comfortable surroundings. The Bank has started core banking services since March, 2008.
The Board of Directors of the Bank includes very prominent businessmen, industrialists, social workers and leading citizens. The chairman, Vice-Chairmen and all Board of Directors are giving honorary services to the bank.
Customers of the Bank includes Manufacturers, Wholesalers, traders and retailers dealing in steel, real estate, textiles, chemicals, machine tools, plastics , cars, papers, computers, jewelers etc. Advances against cars and trucks are given to large number of customers. Professionals such as doctors, lawyers, chartered accountants, engineers etc. receive loans for buying premises for their clinics, office, equipments, computers etc. Women entrepreneurs receive special encouragement from the Bank for starting small business or industry.
The bank is giving various facilities as Demat, Stamp franking; RTGS & NEFT and E-payment at various branches.