- Customer can do RTGS 24 x 7 using Net Banking Application
- Customer can do bill payment though Billdesk Payment Gateway using our Net Banking
- DICGC Premium paid upto 31/03/2023
- Account Viewing Facility Available
- Senior citizen 0.50% more interest rate on deposits of more than 1 year
- Franking of non-adhesive judicial stamps
- ATM cum Debit Card - RuPay Card Facility Available
- Bank Holiday on Second and Fourth Saturday
- Locker facility at 13 branches
- Net NPA 0%
- Mobile Banking Facility Available
Re : Compliance of KYC norms
As you know, as per the directives issued by the Reserve Bank of India, from time to time, any person desirous of opening an account or having an account with the Bank is required to fulfill the KYC norms laid down by the RBI.
For opening an account in the name of an individual, a copy each of any one the of the document from the following is required to be submitted to the Bank:
|Sr.No.||For Identify Proof||For Residence Proof|
|1||Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card|
|2||PAN Card||Bank Account Statement|
|3||Voter's identity card||Letter from any recognized public authority|
|4||Driving Licence||Electricity Bill|
|5||Identity card (subject to the Bank's satisfaction)||Ration Card|
|6||Letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer to the satisfaction of bank||Letter from employer(subject to satisfaction of the bank).(any one document which provides customer information to the satisfaction of the bank)|
All the valued customers of the bank are required to ensure that they have submitted the required documents in compliance of the KYC norms as directed by the RBI from time to time.
Failure on part of customer in submission of necessary documents within 15 days as specified above, Bank will have no option but to close the account of the customer and terminate the relationship.